- secondary/higher education by profile;
- certificate of professional competence in electrical engineering (vyhl. č. 50, §6/1978 Sb.);
- experience in a similar position - electromechanic, mechanic, electronic technician;
- language skills: AJ at a communicative level to communicate with the technology supplier;
- PC skills: Word, Excel, Power Point;
- positive attitude to work, ability to work under stressful conditions;
- reliability, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- motivational financial evaluation system;
- 5 weeks of paid vacation;
- a variety of benefits for you:
- meals in the corporate canteen, food stamps (stravenky);
- cafeteria system (cafeteria plan - opportunity to use accumulated points for education, sports or other leisure activities);
- 2 days of paid sick days;
- preferential tariffs for mobile communication and for family members;
- allowance for additional pension/life insurance;
- MultiSport card;
- purchase of company products/services at discounted prices;various events for employees and their families;
- opportunity to purchase company shares.
- work in Prague as a maintenance technician for technical equipment;
- official employment in the Czech Republic, work in a new, fully automated warehouse of an international company with established traditions and a prestigious brand;
- place of work: Praha 9 - Kyje;
- independent and responsible work in an environment with a corporate culture based on openness, teamwork and informal communication;
- opportunity to work on your personal and professional growth and development (talent programs, development activities);
- work under a labor agreement (DPP), after training work under a full-time employment contract (HPP) with payment of health and social (including pension) insurance;
- the position can be started immediately or by arrangement.
- operating, adjusting and repairing all technical equipment AWS (Automated Warehouse System);
- identifying causes of malfunctions, carrying out subsequent repairs;
- Responsible for minimizing downtime caused by electrical or mechanical malfunctions;
- releasing stuck pallets on the AWS conveyor - working at height;
- consulting with AWS technology supplier on emerging faults;
- carrying out preventive maintenance in accordance with the downtime plan;
- monitoring and managing spare parts inventory, identifying spare parts requirements and being responsible for their correct utilization.