- certificate of education, qualification as a salesperson/chef/waiter is an advantage;
- previous experience in catering or service is an advantage;
- food license (medical card for workers in public food industry);
- conscientious attitude to work;
- professional demeanour and enthusiasm for work.
Salary and financial terms:
- interesting job in a beautiful and modern airport lounge environment;
- cafeteria benefits system - 18,000 CZK a year for benefits of your choice (e.g. Flexipass, Multisport card, holiday bill reimbursement, training courses, etc.);
- attractive employee benefits (5 weeks holiday, meal package in employee restaurant, parking for employees, liability and pension insurance, language courses, massages at a discounted price, etc.);
- air tickets for employees;
- premium comprehensive services for employees in the areas of law, finance, psychology, health, etc.
- official employment at an international airport in Prague;
- foreign citizens are provided with the possibility of long-term employment in the Czech Republic through a employee card and we also offer the possibility of employment through temporary work visas;
- arranging employment on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of concluding a full-time employment contract and providing health and social insurance coverage;
- we provide proof of accommodation necessary for obtaining a permit for temporary or long-term residence of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- work and accommodation in Prague;
- work in a pleasant environment where you meet people from all over the world.
- replenish the range of snacks in self-service bars and ensure proper serving;
- ensure cleanliness in airport lounges, collect used dishes to the backroom, prepare inventory for further use (operating dishwashers, polishing, cleaning);
- be responsible for preparation of lounges for customer reception;
- replenish stock, monitor the expiration date of snacks and adhere to hygiene rules and standards.
You may also be interested