- experience as a bricklayer min. 2 years;
- knowledge of construction drawings and documentation;
- manual dexterity;
- clean criminal record, good health;
- interest in long-term employment;
- willingness to work even on weekends.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for a bricklayer's position is 150 CZK/hour;
- The average wage is 36,000 - 38,000 CZK per month;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide free accommodation close to the place of work;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- the work is suitable for foreigners, construction;
- short-term and long-term work in the Czech Republic;
- place of work: work in Prague;
- we will arrange for foreigners to legally work in the Czech Republic by obtaining an employment card or work permit and work visa;
- work on DPP (agreement on work performance) or DPČ (agreement on work activity); possibility of full-time employment - HPP;
- workplace according to orders at Gedos ;
- we provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for the processing of temporary residence for foreigners who already have permanent residence or EU citizenship;
- start as a bricklayer immediately or by agreement.
- carrying out various construction works, bricklaying;
- preparation of material for plastering works;
- exterior/interior plastering;
- additional tasks from the master .