- work experience min. 1 year in the institutions of a high level of service;
- Knowledge of English (B2, C1) - prerequisite;
- knowledge of Czech language level A2;
- communication skills, stress resistance, neat appearance;
- desire to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- waiter's wage 120 kronor/hour + tips;
- The average salary is 30,000 kronor a month;
- We provide working clothes;
- We pay advances as agreed;
- We provide housing;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- work in the hotel restaurant, suitable for men and women;
- official employment, long-term work in Prague;
- work visas - full visa support;
- For foreigners we provide official employment with a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- opportunity for professional growth - language courses, vocational education, training;
- career growth;
- after the internship there is an opportunity to use the swimming pool and the gym for free;
- workplace: Prague 9, Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable work in Prague with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a waiter after an interview.
- Receiving orders and serving guests in the restaurant;
- laying the tables, serving dishes and drinks in accordance with established standards;
- maintaining cleanliness and order;
- responsibility for entrusted merchandise and money;
- Performing other assigned tasks from supervisors.
You may also be interested