- readiness to work in a warehouse, temperature +12C;
- previous experience of working in a warehouse is an advantage;
- interest in long-term work;
- skills of working with a handcart - an advantage;
- conversational knowledge of Czech language will be an advantage;
- independence, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary from 190 CZK /hourr;
- additional payments in accordance with the law (overtime 25%, weekends 10% and holidays 100%);
- food stamps (stravenky);
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- provide housing near the place of work and transportation from the place of residence.
- stable work in a European family company that grows, packs and supplies fresh produce to international retail chains, official employment;
- work on the basis of a full-time employment contract - HPP, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work in Postřižín in the Melnik district of the Central Bohemian Region;
- If necessary, we provide accommodation, we can also provide accommodation for couples;
- you can start working as a warehouse worker/packer after an interview.
- handling of materials and finished products;
- machine maintenance - packaging of products;
- packing and sorting fruit;
- quality control;
- labeling pallets and boxes with labels;
- disposal of materials during packaging;
- cleaning of the workplace.