- experience with an electric cart is an advantage;
- experience in collecting orders with the help of a scanner - is an advantage;
- no criminal record;
- availability of a valid food hygiene certificate food hygiene certificate (can be issued at the entrance medical examination);
- willingness to physical exertion, good eyesight;
- willingness to work in a cold warehouse;
- compliance with established safety rules in the warehouse.
Salary and financial terms:
- pay is 0.97-1.12 CZK per box;
- average salary is 30 000 - 38 000 CZK/month;
- we provide accommodation (price 4,500 CZK/month);
- free transport from the accommodation to the place of work;
- we give an advance payment after 10 days of work;
- we provide working warm clothes and shoes and other equipment for work in the warehouse.
- stable work in warehouses, collection of orders, work visas - full visa support;
- for foreigners we provide official employment on the employment card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- long-term and short-term work in Prague;
- workplace locagion: Postřížín, near Prague, Czech Republic
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- we provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- three-day training for workers without practice;
- you can start work as a warehouse worker immediately or upon agreement;
- smoking is prohibited in the warehouses (designated smoking areas);
- regular breaks for warehouse workers who work in conditions of low temperatures: every 2 hours 10 minutes, after 4 hours a break of 30 minutes for lunch.
- laying out goods in predetermined areas manually, according to readings, electronic scanner and with the help of an electric cart;
- working with a manual electric cart and with a scanner;
- work in a cold storage room with a temperature of 2 ° C to 12 ° C.