- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- readiness for physical exertion, good eyesight;
- accuracy, responsibility;
- desire to learn new things;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language would be an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary of an employee in production - 125-130 CZK/hour;
- average salary 28 000 - 30 000 CZK per month;
- we provide accommodation;
- if the employee already has accommodation, we pay an additional 10 CZK per hour;
- we provide work shoes.
- job for married couples (men and women), work in Prague;
- we offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa and possible reissuance of employment visas from other employers;
- foreigners are provided with official work permits and short-term work visas;
- production, distribution and development of premium food for dogs and cats;
- workplace location: Chrášt'ny in the area of Prague-West;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, paid health and social insurance;
- work with accommodation in Prague;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start working immediately or by agreement.
- handling of goods during unloading;
- packing and repacking of feed;
- quality control of packaged goods;
- dispatch of goods;
- carrying out the instructions of a superior worker.