- experience of working in a warehouse with a scanner and warehouse equipment NZV (electric handcart) - an advantage;
- readiness for physical exertion (work with heavy loads);
- good eyesight - work with a hand scanner;
- basic knowledge of Czech language;
- certificate of criminal record;
- compliance with safety regulations in the workplace;
- desire to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of a warehouse worker127 CZK/hour;
- average salary 30,000 CZK per month;
- Payment of advances by agreement;
- We provide working clothes and shoes;
- accommodation in Prague and transport to the place of work.
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners, work with residence in Prague;
- visa support - help in reissuing and continuation of working documents;
- long-term and stable work in a warehouse with pools and trampolines;
- workplace: Prague - East, Strancice;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment with a work card, as well as employment with short-term work visas;
- we provide proof of accommodation necessary for foreigners to obtain a permit for temporary or long-term stay in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can apply for the position of warehouse worker after an interview.
- collection of orders by scanner;
- product unloading;
- manipulation with NZV warehouse equipment (electric handcart);
- packing of goods and dispatch for forwarding.