- experience in the warehouse is an advantage;
- Forklift license (NZV/VZV and stacker), experience with load handling equipment, scanner;
- dedication, reliability;
- clean criminal record;
- ability to perform all warehouse operations;
- willingnes to work in shifts.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage of a warehouse worker 160 CZK/hour;
- earnings of 35 000 CZK per month;
- we provide accommodation;
- we provide working clothes and shoes;
- payment of advances.
- warehouse logistics, work in the Czech Republic about 50 km from Prague;
- we offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa, as well as a possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- we provide foreigners with official long-term employment on a work employee, as well as employment on short-term work visas (3 months);
- work on the basis of an employment agreement with the possibility of signing an employment contract for full -time employment, we pay for medical and social insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- we provide confirmation of the provision of housing, which is necessary for issuing a permit for temporary or long-term stay of foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can apply for the position of a storekeeper after an interview.
- work with goods in the warehouse;
- receipt, issue and delivery of material;
- inspection of goods, quality control;
- entering data into the warehouse management system;
- working with a scanner and warehouse equipment (forklift).