- previous experience as a warehouse worker is an advantage;
- experience of working with a scanner - an advantage;
- readiness for physical exertion, good eyesight;
- no criminal record;
- Independence, reliability, responsibility, accuracy;
- Accurate execution of tasks assigned by the master;
- Strict adherence to the established safety precautions in the warehouse.
Salary and financial terms:
- The salary for a warehouse worker is 145 CZK/hour;
- The average salary is 35,000 CZK per month;
- We provide work clothes and shoes;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide lodging.
- legal employment in a large and well-known company;
- stable work in a warehouse with carbonated soft drinks;
- For foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Re-registration of work visas from other employers;
- Place of work: Mnichovo-Gradiste, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract;
- stable job with accommodation close to the place of work;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can apply for the position of warehouse worker after an interview.
- work with goods in the warehouse;
- loading and unloading work with the help of an electric scanner and with the help of an electric cart;
- preparation of goods for delivery;
- additional auxiliary work in the warehouse.