- experience as a warehouse assistant in a brewery;
- clean criminal record;
- a valid food hygiene certificate is must have for working as a warehouse assistant, which can be issued at the initial medical examination;
- good physical condition, good eyesight;
- compliance with prescribed safety regulations and technological procedures.
Salary and financial terms:
- starting salary of a warehouse worker - 130 CZK/hour;
- average salary - 35,000 CZK/month;
- payment of advances is possible by agreement;
- we provide accommodation within 5 minutes' walk from the place of work (the price is about 4000 Kč/month);
- if necessary, we can organize transportation from Prague.
- long-term and short-term work in the Czech Republic;
- we can arrange foreigners to work legally in the Czech Republic by obtaining an employment card or work permit and a work visa;
- workplace location: Velké Popovice, Prague-East, 24 km from Prague;
- working time on DPP (agreement on work performance), DPČ (agreement on work activity), after a trial period there is a possibility of concluding a contract of employment on HPP (main employment relationship - we pay social, health and pension insurance);
- work with accommodation in Velke Popovice;
- training for three days for workers with no experience;
- non-smoking workplace (there is a reserved place for smokers);
- start as a warehouse assistant immediately or by agreement.
- auxiliary work in the warehouse: packing, labelling, sealing, sorting bottles;
- loading of crates;
- cleaning of workspace;
- other auxiliary work.