- experience as a warehouse clerk is an advantage;
- good physical health;
- no criminal record;
- independence, responsibility;
- adherence to established workplace safety rules.
Salary and financial terms:
- the wage of a warehouse worker is 110 CZK/hour;
- accommodation (about 40 minutes from the workplace);
- opportunity to work overtime and on weekends;
- The possibility of payment of advances every week.
- work suitable for women and can;
- we can arrange foreigners to work legally in the Czech Republic by obtaining an employment card or work permit and work visa;
- long-term and short-term work in Prague;
- stable workplace in the international company LKY Logistics CZ s.r.o.;
- friendly team;
- workplace location: Horní Počernice - near Prague;
- work on DPP (agreement on work performance), after working out the possibility of concluding a contract of employment on HPP (main employment relationship - we pay social, health and pension insurance);
- we provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary to arrange temporary residence for foreigners who already have permanent residence or EU citizenship;
- you can start working as a Warehouse Handler immediately or by agreement.
- sorting and washing of plastic containers;
- wrapping sorted boxes with special film;
- follow orders by supervisor;
- after training it is possible to work with a forklift.