- experience as a welder (CO2) / mechanic - condition;
- orientation in technical drawings;
- independence, reliability, responsible approach to work;
- manual dexterity and technical thinking;
- good health;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language;
- no criminal record;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary depending on your experience 40000-45000 Kč/month + bonuses;
- bonus for 100% fulfillment and exceeding the plan;
- 25 days vacation;
- food stamps (stravenky);
- a full set of overalls, welding masks, noise protection headphones and gloves are provided.
- long-term work in the Czech Republic as a welder, official employment;
- place of work: Benešov, okres Benešov, Středočeský kraj (approx. 30 km from Prague);
- work in a clean environment with modern equipment;
- friendly team who are always ready to help;
- We provide legal long-term employment for foreigners with a work card, as well as employment with short-term work visas;
- work visas – full visa support;
- work on the basis of an employment agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract (HPP) with payment for health and social (including pension) insurance;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for the issuance of temporary or long-term residence permits for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a welder (CO2) / fitter after an interview.
- preparation and welding of welded surfaces using the CO2 method;
- reading and using technical documentation and drawings, welding according to drawings;
- final grinding of the welded joint;
- control and maintenance of tools, welding machines and related equipment;
- welding and minor repair work;
- compliance with prescribed safety regulations and technological procedures.
You may also be interested