- experience in welding work;
- ability to read drawing documentation;
- responsibility and diligence;
- communication and teamwork skills;
- willingness to learn new things.
Salary and financial terms:
- extra pay for morning shift - 6 CZK/hour;
- Night shift bonus of 20% of the average;
- retirement contribution;
- training courses;
- motivational bonuses;
- 25 days annual vacation;
- guaranteed accommodation in a good and clean dormitory;
- subsidised meals at company expense or meal vouchers;
- free transport to work;
- modern, clean and safe environment.
- official employment in a renowned company as a welder;
- workplace location: Dobříš, okres Příbram, Středočeský kraj;
- we provide official employment for foreigners in the Czech Republic on a employee card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- signing a full-time employment contract, pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- job and accommodation within 15 km of Prague;
- If you do not have a valid welding license, it can be restored. If you know how to weld but do not have a licence, it is possible to obtain one.
- welding of parts for compact excavators and loaders on moving welding lines;
- subsequent inspection of welds;
- cleaning and preparation of welded surfaces.
You may also be interested