- education: vocational apprenticeship without matriculation;
- responsible attitude to work;
- experience in this field - is an advantage;
- welding course - is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- CO2 welder wage - 34 000 CZK/month;
- meal vouchers (stravenky)
- recruitment benefit;
- career development;
- we pay in advance according to agreement.
- job vacancies in metalwork, stable employment;
- long-term and stable work in the company;
- workplace location: in Kromežíš, Zlínský kraj;
- the employer is willing to employ foreigners;
- foreigners can legally work in the Czech Republic by obtaining an employment card or work permit and work visa;
- work on DPP (agreement on work performance) or DPČ (agreement on work activity), after learning the possibility of work on HPP (main employment relationship - we pay social, health and pension insurance);
- you can start working as a welder by agreement or immediately.
- MIG welding of metal sheet;
- fabrication of products and their joining into assemblies;
- handling of products;
- responsibility for the quality of manufactured parts;
- communication and cooperation with colleagues.