- experience as a CO2 welder is a must;
- knowledge of technical drawings;
- independence, reliability, responsible approach to work;
- technical thinking;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- basic knowledge of Czech language.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary for the position of CO2 welder - 240 Kč/hour;
- bonus for fulfillment and overfulfillment of the payment;
- the company provides a full set of clothes, welding masks, earmuffs and gloves;
- we provide accommodation if necessary, cost 5000-6000 Kč/month.
- legal work as a welder in the Czech Republic, official employment;
- place of work: Svatava, okres Sokolov, Karlovarsky kraj
- we provide official employment on a work card for a year and 2 years, as well as employment on short-term work visas for 3 months;
- work on the basis of a labor agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract (with payment of medical and social insurance);
- we provide proof of housing required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a welder after an interview.
- assembly of welded structures in accordance with the drawing documentation;
- CO2 welding;
- locksmith work;
- robotic work on orders, both with small and large parts.