- education in the specialty of welder;
- work experience of at least 2 years;
- valid welder's license ;
- ability to work and read plans with technical documentation;
- knowledge of Czech language - obligatory.
Salary and financial terms:
- pay of a welder by the hour - 200 CZK/hour;
- average salary of about 50,000 CZK/month;
- work clothes and protective equipment are provided at the workplace;
- we can provide accommodation (price 6600 CZK per month);
- advances after 10 days of work.
- stable work in the Czech Republic in the production of parts for rail rolling stock, official employment;
- work on the basis of a full-time employment contract (HPP), we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- place of work: Moravské Budějovice, okres Třebíč, kraj Vysočina (approx. 19 km from Třebíč);
- there is an opportunity to learn to work with the TIG method;
- we provide proof of accommodation required to obtain a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a CO2 welder after an interview.
- preparation and carrying out of welding works;
- welding works according to drawings;
- 95% of works are carried out by CO2 method;
- 5% of works are carried out by TIG method (TIG method will be taught on site);
- final grinding of the welding seam;
- control and maintenance of tools, welding machines and related equipment;
- minor repairs.