- experience as a welder;
- A valid welding license and a driver's license are an advantage;
- knowledge of drawing documentation;
- readiness for business trips in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- independence, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wages for the welder position are 210 kronor/hour;
- average salary 45,000 CZK per month;
- We provide work clothes and protective equipment;
- payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- official, long-term employment, visa support;
- Work throughout the Czech Republic and abroad - work in the production and installation of storage racks, equipment;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable work with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a welder after the interview.
- preparation of parts before welding, final finishing of the seam;
- welding with electrode, CO2;
- work with drawing documentation;
- work in the Czech Republic and abroad.
You may also be interested