- valid welding certificate;
- orientation in drawing documentation;
- experience as a welder - welcomed;
- responsibility, reliability;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wages for the welder's position are 240 CZK/hour;
- average salary 52,500 CZK per month;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation.
- Long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic, full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- Place of work near Jichena (Libuň), Kralovegradecko region, the Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of the agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a welder after an interview.
- material preparation;
- welding parts according to drawings;
- grinding and repair of welding seams;
- adjustment and maintenance of welding equipment;
- reading and use of technical documentation.