- Experience in the construction industry is welcome;
- diligence, independence and responsibility;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Willingness to work weekends;
- Compliance with established workplace safety rules.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage of a construction foreman is 140 CZK/hour;
- average salary 32,000 CZK per month;
- We provide accommodation;
- We pay advances as agreed.
- the employer is prepared to employ foreigners;
- stable employment in a construction company;
- work in the Czech Republic, assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa or in transferring work visas from other employers;
- workplace: Ostrava;
- Foreigners can be officially employed in the Czech Republic on the basis of a work permit and can also be employed on the basis of a short-term work permit;
- work on the basis of an employment contract, possibility of concluding an employment contract;
- You can start working as a construction worker immediately after the interview.
- various construction works;
- cleaning of rooms;
- manual work with building materials and mixtures, etc.