Are you a tiler and interested in working in Germany? Then contact us. German employers are looking for qualified tilers to work in construction. If you have construction experience, tiling experience and speak German, you are the ideal candidate for a job in Germany. You are required to have:
- Experience as a tiler;
- driving license category B;
- Active knowledge of German is a prerequisite, so that the candidate can speak (albeit in broken German) with colleagues and read the necessary documentation;
- no criminal record;
- we welcome employees who are not only qualified and independent, but also responsible and can be relied upon.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary from 2300 euros net per month;
- overtime pay;
- German employment contract including all employee benefits;
- possibility of weekly advances;
- 5 weeks vacation;
- in case of interest we can organize decent accommodation in Germany or provide a travel allowance.
- work in Germany on a construction site, official employment;
- place of work: Lanserhof - Insel Sylt (island), Schleswig-Holstein, Deutschland;
- stable work in Europe for citizens of the European Union;
- the employer is ready to employ foreigners with a permanent residence permit in the EU;
- employment contract with a German employer (HPP), full-time employment;
- long-term work in Germany with accommodation;
- valuable work experience abroad.
- You can start working as a tile builder immediately after a successful interview.
- tiling of bathrooms and interior rooms;
- laying of paving tiles inside and outside the premises;
- tile and small masonry works;
- installation works.