- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- availability of a valid health record book (can be issued upon passing the entrance medical examination);
- compliance with sanitary norms and safety rules in the workplace;
- responsibility, willingness to work with a shift schedule;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary as a cashier, cashier - 150 EEK/hour;
- average earnings 30,000 kronor a month;
- Payment of advances by agreement;
- We provide accommodation.
- Cashier, sales assistant, work in Otrokovice v okrese Zlín, Czech Republic, official employment, assistance in obtaining work visas;
- Foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term and seasonal work visas;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a support worker after an interview.
- replenish the assortment of products and make sure that the displayed goods are nicely laid out;
- Receive cash and non-cash payments from customers.
You may also be interested