- Experience in operating a welding robot is an advantage;
- knowledge of CO2 welding and drawing documentation;
- necessary knowledge to work on a PC;
- readiness for physical exertion, work with hand tools;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of CNC operator 164 CZK/hour;
- Bonuses and extra pay for night shifts;
- Average monthly wage of 30,000 CZK;
- We provide accommodation close to the place of work;
- We provide working clothes and shoes;
- Payment of advances according to agreement.
- Long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic in a car factory, full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- Place of work Dvůr Králové nad Labem, Kralovéhradec Region, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- The job of welding robot operator, CNC machine operator is available after an interview.
- CNC milling machine operator and CNC lathe operator;
- work with technical documentation and plans;
- loading workpieces for welding work;
- responsibility for the quality of spare parts and the performance of simple repair work.