- experience with handling equipment, especially forklifts (RETRAK);
- attentiveness and accuracy when working with cargo;
- readiness to learn and master new knowledge;
- shift work (12-hour shifts - day, night);
- work experience in a similar position is welcome.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary - 170 Kč/hour;
- additional payments in accordance with the labor code;
- food vouchers (stravenky) ;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- work in a warehouse of a Czech logistics company, official employment;
- place of work: Strančice, okres Praha-východ, Středočeský kraj;
- work under DPČ (employment contract), possibility of concluding a full-time employment contract - HPP (3-month probation period);
- we provide proof of accommodation required to obtain a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- training from experienced colleagues who are always happy to help;
- work in a modern warehouse;
- You can start working as a VZV driver immediately or upon agreement.
- moving pallets of goods around the warehouse;
- loading and unloading merchandise, operating a handheld scanner and understanding its functions;
- operating loading and unloading equipment.