- Secondary professional education (electrical engineering) is welcome;
- experience in laying optical cables - an advantage;
- driver's license cat. B driver's license - welcome;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- basic knowledge of Czech;
- Observance of safety measures when working with fiber-optic cables;
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- The electrician's salary is 140 CZK/hour;
- The average salary is 33,000 CZK per month;
- We provide free accommodation and transportation to the place of work;
- We provide work clothes;
- We pay advances every week as agreed;
- We pay health and social insurance and contributions to the pension fund.
- Official, long-term work in the company, stable work with accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- Workplace: Brno, Hradec Králové, Tábor, Ostrava, Plzeň, Prague, Ústí nad Labem, Zlín;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- We provide proof of accommodation necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as an electrician after an interview.
- performance of electrical installation works;
- laying the optical cable in the ground (trenches);
- control of installation connections;
- repair and maintenance of electrical equipment.
You may also be interested