- experience as a grinder/installer is an advantage;
- reading of technical drawings;
- good eyesight, readiness for physical exertion;
- basic knowledge of Czech language - welcome;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for the position of Grinder/Installer 185 CZK/hour;
- earnings around 33,000 CZK per month;
- We provide working clothes;
- Advance payment after 10 shifts.
- legal employment, work in the production of children's stainless steel slides, full visa support;
- the employer is ready to employ foreigners;
- for foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- workplace: Třebíč (+/- 30 km from Jihlava), Vysočina region;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, health and social (including pension) insurance;
- work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a grinder/assembler after an interview.
- work with technical documentation;
- manual or machine sanding of metal products - minor defects or burrs;
- sheet metal bending and inspection of finished products;
- installation work - installation.
You may also be interested