- Experience in construction is an advantage;
- Hard work, independence and responsibility;
- Willingness to physical exertion;
- Willingness to work on weekends.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage for a construction worker is 120 kronor/hour;
- The average wage is 35,000 kronor;
- We pay advances according to agreement;
- We provide working clothes;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- Permanent job as a builder in the Czech Republic, official employment;
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners;
- Work visas - full visa support;
- We provide foreigners with legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Long-term employment ;
- Place of work: Ostrava, Moravian-Silesian region, Czech Republic;
- Possibility of concluding an employment contract (medical, social insurance and pension fund contributions are paid);
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a construction helper immediately or by appointment.
- Performing simple preparatory and installation work;
- Various auxiliary construction work;
- Preparation of mortars, transportation of materials to the workplace;
- Cleaning of the premises.