- experience in a similar position would be an advantage;
- valid medical certificate (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- professional approach to work and the task at hand;
- Responsibility and flexibility, team-oriented;
- conversational knowledge of the Czech language.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary for the position of a kitchen worker - 120-130 Kč/hour;
- average earnings - 30,000 Kč/month;
- provide housing near the place of work (cost 4000 - 5500 Kč/month);
- advance payments after 5 working days.
- long-term and stable work in the Czech Republic, in a canteen at a meat factory (sausage production);
- place of work: Příbram, okres Příbram, Středočeský kraj (54 km from Prague);
- we provide legal long-term employment for foreigners with a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- work on the basis of a labor agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract with payment of medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation;
- we provide proof of housing required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a kitchen worker after an interview.
- working in the production kitchen;
- preparing lunches as directed by the kitchen supervisor;
- checking the quality of served dishes;
- maintaining cleanliness at the workplace;
- compliance with sanitary and hygienic norms.
You may also be interested