- ability to read drawing documentation;
- manual dexterity, diligence, responsibility;
- technical education or work experience;
- also suitable for university graduates;
- required documents: temporary protection (dočasná ochrana), residence permit (trvalý pobyt), přechodný pobyt, EU passport or visa with free access to the labor market.
Salary and financial terms:
- payment for the position of locksmith - assembler 170 CZK/hour;
- average salary - 45 000 CZK/month;
- work schedule in 2 shifts: morning and afternoon shifts of 8 hours per day;
- food vouchers (stravenky).
- official job in the Czech Republic as a locksmither - assembler for the production of parts for rolling stock;
- work on the basis of a full-time employment contract (HPP), we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- workplace location: Moravské Budějovice, Kraj Vysočina;
- we provide proof of housing, which is required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- the position of locksmith-assembler can be started after an interview.
- product assembly;
- assembly of screw joints, sealing, labeling;
- locksmith work;
- grinding and mechanical straightening of parts after welding.