- work experience as a fitter-assembler;
- driver's license cat. B driver's license is an advantage;
- knowledge of drawing documentation;
- readiness for business trips in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- independence, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wages for the position of fitter-assembler 190 CZK/hour;
- average salary 41,000 CZK per month;
- We provide work clothes and protective equipment;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- official, long-term employment, visa support;
- work throughout the Czech Republic and abroad - work in the production and installation of storage racks, equipment;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable work with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as an assembly fitter after the interview.
- material preparation before welding;
- cutting and grinding the material;
- assembly of components according to drawings;
- working in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- observance of prescribed safety rules and technological procedures.
You may also be interested