- experience as a maid is an advantage;
- a sense of order and cleanliness, skill;
- willingness to help in the laundry room;
- Friendliness and willingness to help guests when they make requests of you;
- good health;
- no criminal record;
- knowledge of German (English) or readiness to improve your knowledge at courses;
- diligence and reliability.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary - 1,860 Euro/month (gross) on a full-time basis;
- free healthy meals;
- comprehensive training;
- free parking space or public transportation pass;
- regulated working hours with a 5-day working week;
- overtime is NOT provided;
- corporate vacation for Christmas and New Year;
- use of advantages when purchasing goods from the company and from external partner companies.
- free jobs, work in Germany;
- work abroad for a citizen of the European Union;
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners with EU passport;
- stable job with accommodation on the island of Sylt, Germany;
- working in a team-oriented environment;
- starting a maid position is negotiable.
- cleaning hotel guest rooms;
- assisting in keeping public areas (corridors, terraces, etc.) clean;
- Creating a favorable atmosphere for hotel guests;
- Willingness to take on weekend duties on a rotating basis;
- willingness to work with disinfectants, preparations and equipment necessary to maintain cleanliness.