- experience in a similar position;
- willingness to be physically demanding and good eyesight;
- reliability and responsibility;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language.
Salary and financial terms:
- starting pay for the position of order picker (picker) - 142 - 150 Kč/hour;
- payment after the probation period - 160 Kč/hour;
- average earnings of 38,000 - 39,000 Kč/month;
- transportation to work from the stop - Smíchovské nádraží;
- payment of advances by agreement;
- work shoes are provided.
- long-term legal work in the Czech Republic in a warehouse with electronics;
- place of work: Zdice, okres Beroun, Středočeský kraj;
- we provide foreigners with official employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas or re-issuance of work visas from other employers;
- work on the basis of a labor agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time HPP employment contract (we pay for medical and social (including pension insurance);
- we provide proof of housing required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as an order picker (picker) after an interview.
- picking orders using a scanner and with a NZV electric cart;
- quality control of completed orders.