- experience in working with an electric cart (forklift);
- experience in collecting orders with the scanner - is an advantage;
- clean criminal records;
- availability of a valid food hygiene certificate (can be issued at the entrance medical examination);
- willingness to physical exertion, good vision;
- willingness to work in a cold warehouse;
- compliance with established safety rules in the warehouse.
Salary and financial terms:
- warehouse worker and order picker salary is from 150 - 170 CZK/hour + bonuses;
- average wage is from 40 000 CZK/month;
- we provide accommodation;
- transportation from the accommodation to the workplace;
- possibility of payment of advances;
- We provide working clothes and shoes, as well as other equipment for work in the warehouse.
- stable job in Prague in the warehouse, collection of orders, official employment;
- czech visas or reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- we provide legal long-term employent for foreigners in the Czech Republic on a employee card, as well employment on short-term work visas;
- Long-term and short-term employment in Prague;
- workplace location: Brno or Prague, Czech Republic;
- Work on a labor agreement (DPP). After tryout there is possibility of employment contract (DPČ), or a full-time employment contract (HPP) - with paid health and social insurance and contributions to the pension fund;
- we provide proof of accommodation, witch is necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- one-day training for workers without experience;
- the position of warehouse worker, order picker can be started immediately or by arrangement.
- job in a factory with electric scanner and warehouse technology;
- processing of goods, order picking;
- verification and accepting of orders;
- quality control of collected orders;
- preparation and packaging of goods.