- secondary vocational education and work experience in this field;
- obligatory communicative knowledge of German language (ability to understand job descriptions and solve job duties in German);
- driver's license of category B + own car;
- no criminal record;
- good health condition;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary from 13.2 euros gross + 7 euros per diem per hour (with language skills up to 7.5 euros);
- possibility to work overtime;
- accommodation is paid for by the employee;
- payment of taxes and social contributions to German employers;
- support of our team.
- long-term work in Germany;
- place of work: Lanserhof - Insel Sylt (island), Schleswig-Holstein, Germany;
- work for citizens of the European Union;
- the employer is ready to employ foreigners who have a permanent residence permit in the EU;
- work under an employment contract with a German agency;
- support from our team in Germany;
- stable work abroad with accommodation;
- You can start working as a Plumber/Heater Technician immediately after a successful interview.
- plumbing and heating works in accordance with the assignment;
- installation, testing, repair and reconstruction of water, gas and sewer pipes and related equipment;
- installation, dismantling and repair of heat supply systems, maintenance and adjustment of installed heating equipment.