- technical specialty or secondary education, preferably in a technical field;
- experience in printing, printing, etc. is an advantage but not a requirement, we will teach you everything you need;
- knowledge of the Czech language in oral and written form, as well as understanding of written text (the adaptation process and communication with colleagues at the workplace take place in Czech);
- basic computer skills;
- technical and organizational thinking;
- manual dexterity.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary 23,000 Kč/month + bonuses;
- 5 weeks vacation;
- allowance for food and travel to work;
- loyalty bonus;
- supplementary pension insurance benefit;
- Work in two shifts, weekends and holidays will be free.
- long-term work in the Czech Republic, official employment;
- work in Prague in a stable and economically strong Czech company;
- place of work: Statenice, okres Praha - západ, Středočeský kraj;
- good accessibility of public transport to the place of work. The car can be parked directly in front of the building;
- systematic training and advanced training;
- pleasant and close-knit team;
- Full-time contract work (HPP) with a two-month probationary period;
- We provide confirmation of the provision of housing, which is necessary for obtaining a permit for temporary or long-term stay of foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- the position is suitable for graduates (not suitable for people with disabilities);
- You can start working as a production operator after an interview.
- performing work on the production of printing forms according to the provided initial data;
- carrying out primary control of input data for production;
- visual inspection of the product, checking the product’s compliance with the requirements of the technological map and compliance of product parameters with technological instructions;
- organizing proper storage of finished products;
- manipulation of materials;
- rational and economical use of all resources.