- woodworking experience is an advantage;
- readiness for physical exertion, accuracy, attentiveness;
- compliance with safety regulations in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- An employee's wage is 115 kronor/hour;
- The average wage is about 30,000 kronor/month;
- Advance payment by arrangement;
- We provide housing close to the place of work.
- work in the production of tension tents, work in the Czech Republic;
- We offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa, as well as possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- foreigners we provide official employment on the work card, short-term (3 months) and seasonal work visas;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labour activity with the possibility to sign a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance
- stable job with accommodation in Korycanech, 30 km from Prague, Czech Republic;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start work after the interview.
- work with wood (sanding, cutting);
- sorting materials;
- assembling wooden structures.
You may also be interested