- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- a valid health book is mandatory (if not - we help with registration in a short time);
- basic knowledge of the Czech language;
- reliability, responsibility;
- no criminal record;
- Willingness to work 12-hour shifts, including some weekends and holidays;
- interest in long-term employment;
- Strict adherence to safety regulations in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- The salary for a packer is 98 CZK/hour;
- The average salary is CZK 21,000;
- Weekly payment of advances to workers as agreed;
- We provide free accommodation close to the place of work;
- Health, social and pension insurance are paid.
work visas - full visa support, long-term and stable work in the Czech Republic, work for married couples;
place of work: Blucina, South Moravia (20 km from Brno);
systematic training and professional development;
Work on the basis of the employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
you can start working as a packer after an interview.
- work on the conveyor line;
- quality control of finished products;
- sorting, labeling and packing of products;
- preparation of goods for expedition.