- readiness for monotonous work;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- interest in long-term employment;
- strict adherence to safety rules in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- production operator wages: 125 CZK/hour for women and 130 CZK/hour for men;
- wage as OSVČ - 140 CZK/hour for women and 145 CZK/hour for men;
- we provide work clothes and protective gear;
- we provide work clothes and protective gear if necessary;
- payments in advance on a weekly basis are possible.
- stable job in a small family company, in window reconstruction industry, official employment;
- workplace location: Prague 22 - Uhříněves;
- work on the basis of an agreement of employment with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract - we pay health and social insurance, including pension insurance;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start work immediately after the interview or by agrement.
- window grinding, cleaning;
- burning off old paint, moving windows around the warehouse;
- window varnishing.
You may also be interested