- work experience as a welder;
- valid welding license (we will help you to get it);
- knowledge of drawing documentation;
- Compliance with the prescribed safety rules in the workplace;
- willingness to physical exertion;
- independence, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- average salary - up to 53000 Kč/month;
- food vouchers (stravenky);
- bonuses in the amount of 2000-4000 Kč for work in the previous year;
- provide working clothes and personal protective equipment;
- if necessary, we provide housing (cost ±4500 Kč/month);
- payment of weekly advances is possible.
- work in the Czech Republic as a welding robot operator in production;
- official employment in a company specializing in the production of welded structures and closed cabins for forklift trucks;
- place of work: Dvůr Králové nad Labem, okres Trutnov, Královéhradecký kraj;
- employment on the basis of a work agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract with payment of medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- we provide foreigners with official employment under a work card, as well as temporary work visas or re-issuance of work visas from other employers;
- we provide proof of housing required for temporary or long-term residence permits for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a welding robot operator immediately after the interview or upon agreement.
- work on a welding machine (welding robot), manual welding;
- loading of workpieces for welding operations;
- checking materials and finished products, grinding the welding seam if necessary;
- maintenance and cleaning of welding equipment and other working tools;
- working with technical documentation and plans;
- responsible for the quality of spare parts and performing simple repairs.