- College education in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering - mandatory;
- European electrician certificate (§ 6 vyhlášky č. 50/1978 Sb.) - is welcome;
- experience in maintenance and repair of mechanical or electrical equipment;
- equipment instructions may be in English, so a basic knowledge of written (technical) English - or the ability to navigate with the help of a suitable translator - is required.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary for this position is 180 CZK/hour;
- earnings per month are about 35 000 CZK;
- we provide working clothes and shoes;
- weekly advances after 5 days of work.
- official employment, work in a warehouse in Strančice in the district of Prague-East, Central Bohemia region;
- we offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa and possible reissue of work visas from other employers;
- we provide foreigners with official long-term employment on a employee card, as well as employment on a short-term work visa (3 months);
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- workplace location: Strančice in the Prague-East region, Středočeský kraj
- stable job with accommodation;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start in this position after an interview.
- preventive maintenance of equipment, repair of small breakdowns (conveyor lines, laser, logistics equipment);
- repair malfunctioning equipment and contact technical support if necessary;
- comply with quality control rules regarding measuring equipment, calibration and verification methods;
- employee is responsible for installing and calibrating new equipment;
- Identify, recommend and implement equipment improvements that will improve overall workflow efficiency.
You may also be interested