- work experience as a bricklayer min. 2 years;
- orientation in construction drawings and documentation;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- knowledge of the Czech language is welcome;
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for a bricklayer's position is 110 CZK/hour;
- The average wage is 28,000 CZK per month;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide free accommodation close to the place of work;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- Long-term, official work in the Czech Republic for men, work visas - full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- work throughout the Czech Republic ;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- a stable job with accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a bricklayer after an interview.
- carrying out various construction works, bricklaying;
- preparation of material for plastering works;
- exterior/interior plastering;
- correcting stucco elements (if necessary).