- Experience in a similar position is preferred;
- punctuality, responsibility, diligence;
- readiness for physical activity;
- no criminal record;
- compliance with established safety regulations and technological procedures;
- desire to work and learn new things;
- interest in long-term work.
Salary and financial terms:
- gross starting wage - 5.10 EUR/hour;
- earnings up to 1,150 - 1,550 EUR/month;
- bonus of 0-25% of the basic hourly wage;
- attendance bonus of 0.45/ 0.90 EUR for each hour worked;
- extra pay for weekend work 6,- €/shift;
- additional paid sick days;
- preferential meals in the company's canteen;
- additional payment for transportation to work depending on the number of kilometers;
- additional payment for massage;
- discounts for employees on manufactured products;
- annual bonuses depending on the company's economic performance.
- long-term work in Slovakia in production as a furniture upholsterer;
- work in a stable and growing company in the production of high-quality and modern upholstered furniture;
- place of work: Krupina, okres Banská Bystrica, Slovensko.
- the employer is ready to employ citizens of countries outside the European Union who have a permanent residence permit in the EU;
- We provide official employment to foreigners using a work card;
- work on the basis of an employment agreement with the possibility of concluding a full-time employment contract;
- stable job with residence in Slovakia;
- We provide confirmation of the provision of housing, which is necessary for obtaining a permit for temporary or long-term stay of foreigners in Slovakia;
- You can start working as a furniture upholsterer after an interview.
- work at an enterprise with a full cycle of furniture production;
- furniture upholstery (beds, sofas, poufs, armchairs, etc.);
- work with soft fillers, foam, syntepon, hollofiber, etc;
- work with decorative nails and all types of fabrics, eco-leather, genuine leather.
You may also be interested