- experience as a CO2 welder is needed;
- knowledge of technical drawings;
- independence, reliability, responsible approach to work;
- technical thinking;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- fixed salary of 27 100 CZK/month for the position of CO2 welder + statutory bonuses, bonuses;
- statutory extra pay for overtime, weekends and public holidays, night and day shifts;
- average salary is about 40 000 CZK per month;
- accommodation allowance of CZK 5 000;
- paid vacation;
- weekly advances after working 5 days.
- legal job in the Czech Republic, in the automotive industry;
- workplace location: Rakovník, Středočeský kraj;
- job with accommodation, for couples we provide different room;
- official employment, work for EU citizens and citizens with permanent residency (temporary residence permit) in the Czech Republic;
- for the citizens of third countries offer assistance in preparing documents for the Czech work visa;
- we provide official employment on the employee card for a year and for 2 years, as well as employment on short-term work visas for 3 months;
- employment on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay health and social insurance;
- we provide proof of accommodation necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start work as a CO2 welder after an interview.
- welding of metal, aluminum and stainless steel parts according to drawing documentation;
- quality control and sizes of welds;
- adjustment, care and maintenance of welding equipment.