- at least 2 years experience as a TIG/ZK 141, 111 welder;
- valid welding license;
- International certificate EN 287 is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of Czech language;
- Basic knowledge of Czech language; Knowledge of drafting documents;
- Willingness for physical exertion;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage for a TIG welder 320 CZK/hour;
- earnings of about 80,000 CZK per month;
- Work clothes and protective equipment are provided;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation.
- official, long-term employment, visa support, work in the Czech Republic - welding of pipelines of water supply systems, heat supply systems, pressure pipelines;
- place of work: Štětí, in Litoměřice-Ustecký region;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation close to the place of work;
- We provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a welder after an interview.
- TIG 141 manual welding;
- preparation of parts before welding,
- welding, including final finishing of welds and inspection by penetrating fluid;
- repair of cracks, threaded inserts, replacement of damaged parts;
- other auxiliary work in accordance with production requirements;
- strict observance of safety rules in the workplace.
You may also be interested