- Experience in operating a welding robot is an advantage;
- knowledge of CO2 welding and drawing documentation;
- necessary knowledge to work on a PC;
- readiness for physical exertion, work with hand tools;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- 29,000 CZK/month starting salary + statutory raises, bonuses, bonuses;
- Statutory extra pay for overtime, weekends and holidays, night and day shifts
- 25 days paid vacation;
- we provide housing and work shoes;
- possibility of weekly advances after working 5 days.
- Long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic in the production of turbines for hydroelectric power plants, full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- Place of work Dvůr Králové nad Labem, Kralovéhradec Region, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- The job of welding robot operator, CNC machine operator is available after an interview.
- Operating lathes with SINUMERIK 840D control system;
- Knowledge of the use of machine tools;
- Orientation in drawing documentation;
- Orientation in CNC programs;
- Manual dexterity;
- Knowledge of working with gauges.
You may also be interested