- Experience of working in a warehouse with an electric cart and scanner is an advantage;
- willingness to be physically demanding;
- interest in long-term employment;
- Compliance with safety rules in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- Free vacancies, legal work in the Czech Republic;
- Work visas - visa support;
- possible reissuance of work visas and work cards from other employers;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term Czech work visas;
- place of work: Plana nad Lužnice near Tabor;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, health and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation, close to the place of work;
- we provide a confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a warehouse worker after an interview or according to an agreement.
- unloading and loading with the help of forklifts;
- loading of goods on racks with the help of a stacker;
- Pickup of goods on a pallet (pallets);
- Receiving and issuing goods with the help of a hand scanner.