- experience in hot tub production is an advantage;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- czech language skills are an advantage;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage of a worker at the Jacuzzi production plant is 130 CZK/hour;
- we provide accommodation in Prague ;
- we provide transportation from the dormitory to the workplace;
- advance payment as agreed.
- workplaace near Prague in a hot tub production facility; we provide accommodation if necessary;
- work visas - full visa support, possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- for foreigners, we arrange legal long-term employment with work permits as well as employment on short-term and seasonal work visas;
- workplace: Jílové u Prahy (30 km from Prague), Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, health and social (including pension) insurance;
- accommodation confirmation as required for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start working at the Jacuzzi production facility after an interview.
- auxiliary work in the production of jacuzzis;
- work with goods in the warehouse;
- preparation of goods for expedition;
- performing tasks on behalf of the shift manager;
- compliance with the proposed safety rules at work.
You may also be interested