- high school technical education;
- basic knowledge of English language (orientation in technical manuals);
- B, C driving licence is an advantage;
- organisational skills;
- independence, flexibility;
- ability to work with PC;
- welding experience is desirable.
Salary and financial terms:
- decent starting salary
- comprehensive training and induction;
- 5 weeks holiday;
- food allowance of 200 CZK per day worked;
- financial bonuses 2 times a year;
- liability insurance;
- work clothes.
- official employment in the Czech Republic;
- assistance in visa issues;
- we provide foreigners with legal and long-term employment through a employment card;
- formalization of labor relations;
- health and social insurance (including pension insurance) is paid by us;
- if necessary, we help you find accommodation and provide confirmation of accommodation;
- start to work immediately or by agreement.
- inspection and photo documentation of damaged containers;
- pricing of repairs;
- preparation of the technological repair procedure;
- coordination of repairers/welders;
- division of work and assignment of tasks;
- check of work being done.