- experience in a warehouse as a warehouseman with a VZV;
- physical fitness and manual dexterity;
- clean criminal record;
- interest in long-term employment;
- knowledge of the Czech language;
- compliance with safety regulations in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage of 160 CZK/hour;
- average salary is 40 000 CZK/month;
- we provide work shoes;
- we provide accommodation (cost about 4,000 - 5, 500 CZK/month);
- advance payment by arrangement.
- job in the Czech Republic in a warehouse, international delivery company, official employment
- job offer is suitable for foreigners (EU citizens or foreigners permanently residing in the Czech Republic);
- we can arrange for foreigners to work legally in the Czech Republic by obtaining a employee card (long-term visa) or work permit and work visa;
- workplace location: Nový Jičín, Moravsko-Sileský kraje;
- work on DPČ (employment contract) and after working out the possibility of a full-time employment contract - HPP;
- you can start working as a warehouse worker with a VZV licence immediately or depending on agreement.
- storing, removal of goods;
- picking goods according to order lists;
- packing of goods;
- auxiliary work at the workplace;
- handling goods with forklift.