- Work experience as a welder;
- Valid welding license and driver's license - an advantage;
- Knowledge of drawing documentation;
- Readiness for business trips in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- Independence, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of 210 CZK/hour as a welder;
- average salary 42,000 CZK per month;
- We provide work clothes and protective equipment;
- payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Official, long-term employment, visa support;
- Work throughout the Czech Republic and abroad, work in the production and installation of storage racks, equipment;
- Work on the basis of an employment agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- Stable work with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- It is possible to start work as a welder after the interview.
- Preparation of parts before welding, finishing of the weld;
- Welding with electrode, CO2;
- Work with drawing documentation;
- Work in the Czech Republic and abroad.
You may also be interested